If you meet the following eligibility criteria, Afghanistan Cancer Foundation can provide financial support to cover your cancer diagnosis, treatment and palliative care expenses.
- Family income amount of less than 10,000 Afs per month or
- 10,000 Afs to 15,000 Afs per month with 8 or more than eight members in the family
- Monthly expenses more than 5,000 Afs plus the above-mentioned criteria
- Patient’s family living in a rented house
- Patient’s family does not own a house or piece of land in Kabul
- Patients should be in earlier stages of cancer (e.g. first or second stage of cancer)
- Patients with less than 65 years of age
If you think you are eligible, contact us or visit the Cancer Center in Jamhoriate hospital where a team of cancer care clinicians would assess you to get financial support.